Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Campaign Update

Dear Friends,

There is a lot going on not only in the Senate race but in my business as well. As you all know, I manufacture pontoon and aluminum boats. I have been very busy designing and manufacturing our new 50th Anniversary boats. This is a very exciting time for my family and our business. I have also been busy visiting several media outlets. My campaign continues to focus on out-of-control spending by Washington and the need for fiscal conservatives to get elected this year. It is imperative that we take stand for the American Dream. The following is a list of media outlets I have been a part of recently:

KARK Arkansas' Channel 4 : Will air on February 4th @6:00pm
KTHV Arkansas' Channel 11 : Will air on February 8th @ 10:00pm
BBC Documentary Opposing Obama: Part 2 : Will be available online February 8th

Thank you for your continued support. God Bless America

Tom Cox
Candidate for US Senate

No comments:

Post a Comment